Monday, August 2, 2010

Permane ser sentados, por favor

In 8 short days I will be on my way to Florida to visit 2 of the most magical places in the world. Stop #1: Disneyworld!

My dad, good friend Christina and I will be spending 2 days at the Saratoga Springs Resort. (a DVC resort that we have not yet visited...excited to see what it's like!) While we're there I'm sure we'll dine in Mexico at Epcot, (Christina and I are addicted to Mexican food) go on Mission: Space, ride Midway Mania/TOT/Rockin Roller Coaster, and participate in The American Idol Experience! That attraction always makes me feel like a star. I mean, check it:


epic, right?

After 2 leisurely days (in which I'm sure we'll chill by the pool because of horrific Florida humidity) we're heading back into Orlando for Stop #2: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!


We'll get to walk through Hogsmede, have some butterbeer, ride Harry Potter's Forbidden Journey, and experience Hogwarts up close and personal! The 10 year old inside me is freaking out.

Heck, the 22 year old on the surface is freaking out! It's the closest thing to actually being a wizard I'll ever get.

Definitely gonna have to bring my wand.

Once I return from Florida, I'll have a day to pack everything up, and then I'll be departing for Anaheim bright and early the next morning! The roomies are all planning on getting together for dinner that first night before check in, but unfortunately there's no way my fam will get there in time. Luckily we'll have a few months to hang out. :)

Dan and I are also trying to work out a plan for housing once the program is over. He wants to come down and work at the park, and then the two of us will live together once January rolls around.

So pretty much, my life is awesome and God is good.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment