Saturday, August 21, 2010

Traditions...traditions. TRADITIONS!

So pretty much every day here keeps getting better and better.

Yesterday we had Traditions which was long, but honestly I enjoyed every second of it. Even though we had to get there ungodly early, we learned so much and did it all while having fun. We played some games that related to Disney history, learned about the 4 keys to their customer service, and took a tour of the park. I was probably really annoying with all of my Disney trivia, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

The most magical part of Traditions was at the very end - but I won't say what happens because it's so much better if you don't know it's coming. But yes, I pretty much cried.

So now I have my ID and Nametag and I'm officially a cast member! I have a Park Ops class tomorrow morning and then On The Job (OTJ) training all next week. Today is my day off so I'm probably going to go grocery shopping and relax. I'm a bit sick (translation - I have a cold that has stolen my voice. I can't speak above a whisper) so I'm going to forgo going in to the park today.

The best part of this program so far is the people! I have met so many wonderful, friendly, excited people that are so happy to be here and love what they do! I've been playing cards, listening to great music in the car, and even went to a line dancing bar with 2 friends last night! The people here are seriously amazing - and we're just getting started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment