Friday, July 30, 2010

Celebrate you!

19 days!!! So excited I can barely stand it!

In other news, Disney posted on their blog that they are creating a new show for California Adventure that will take the place of High School Musical: Right Here, Right Now. This new show will be along the same lines with dancers, 4 main vocalists, and a moving float. It will incorporate songs from HSM, Camp Rock, StarStruck, and other Disney Channel music. Here is the link: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/07/new-show-coming-to-disney-parks-this-fall/

But here's the issue...auditions are 2 days before my sister's wedding. So basically, that's not happening. I suppose that works out for the best because I couldn't be in the show this fall anyway, and I'm sure they'll have auditions again in a few months. But anyway, exciting new development that includes another opportunity for me to perform at a Disney park! (Even though I'm too tall)

If any of you are interested in the auditions, you can go to DisneyAuditions.com to check it out, but basically they are August 5th for girls and the 6th for boys.

Meanwhile I'll keep counting down the days until my real life starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment