Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Come on now sugar

Another 2 wonderful days off have past, and I completed my first day of On the Job Training.

Sunday I went to First Baptist Church Winter Garden and really enjoyed it. I've been missing some good worship music and discussion of the Bible and God's word...it's a little bit sad how I don't realize how much I've missed it until I experience it again. Sometimes I am the worst friend ever to God and Jesus, but thankfully I have people in my life that encourage my spiritual growth and developing a closer relationship with Him.

After church I spent all day hanging out with my new CP Apartment friends. It's such a relief to have found a place I feel so comfortable and unafraid to be myself in so quickly. After being so homesick, it was really necessary for me to find that peace.

Monday was back to Universal with Lance and James. Oh man, what a ridiculously fun day. First of all, AMAZING weather. It was warm and sunny and I didn't even have to wear my coat. The crowds were light (and the onesies helped) and the company was delightful.

Then today was Day 1 of training and I felt really good about it. Not only did I get a lot of time to talk through processes and different information I'll need to know, but I also got quite a bit of experience with REAL LIVE GUESTS. I sold tickets, renewed passes, made reservations, and got the answers wrong multiple times. And you know what? It was totally ok. Guests were patient and supportive when I told them I was still in training, and I'm just generally feeling good about life.

I predict good things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment