Sunday, June 26, 2011

This post is dedicated to Joe E Jackson

Joe Jackson is a man among men. Not only does his gigantic 6 foot 10 frame stand out in a crowd, but his sparking personality leaves a lasting impact on everyone he meets. A steadfast friend with a heart as big as his enormous man hands, Joe is the very definition of loyal, trustworthy, and supportive. He is a force to be reckoned with in the workplace, charming the pants off of everyone he meets (figuratively, of course). His energetic smile and willingness to try new things brings a sense of danger and excitement to every day life. Honest to the core, Joe will call you out on your errors, but then you can't help but laugh along with his goofy chuckle at your own misfortune. Joe is a Southern gentleman who gives far more than he ever expects to receive. He is one half of a dedicated, loving relationship with a beautiful woman, and I can't wait to attend their wedding later this year. Joe and Hallie are a shining model of a healthy partnership, and I'm sure through married life they will only grow closer together (and continue to make the rest of us mere mortals insanely jealous).

I am privileged and blessed to have Joe Jackson as a part of my life. I can only hope to be half the man he is some day. (hold on...what did I just say?)

I'll miss you, Joe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment