Thursday, June 24, 2010

Feel free to take pictures of the elephants - they all have their trunks on

Hello again, friends! I got some more information in the last few days that I thought it might be nice to share. On Tuesday my friend Emily was nice enough to show me the college program apartment she is currently living in, and boy, was it nice! It was certainly spacious enough for 5 girls (although I am a tad concerned about where all my clothes are going to go!) and all the appliances and furniture were in great shape. I am so excited to have a nice oven!

So anyway, I toured a 2 bedroom that's meant for 5 people. The living room was pretty big and their apartment had a great view of the parks. She told me that she can see the fireworks every night! They were provided with a couch, armchair, table and chairs, and TV stand. The bigger bedroom had a bunk bed and a twin bed, walk in closet, and attached bathroom. The other room had 2 twins, and then bathroom is a few steps away. Both rooms come with a pretty large dresser. I think some smaller drawer/shelving units are going to be necessary.

I think the best info I got was that the apartments are definitely within biking distance. The girls told me that you get paid $2 every time you ride your bike to work, plus it may just cut some time off of my commute. At the very least I'd get exercise and some extra cash, so I am definitely in.

I can't wait to get down there to decorate and settle in. Being at Disneyland was practically torture. I've ridden the rides enough times...I want to get in there and start working! I think I've decided to attend the Aladdin auditions, but no matter what I will be working at Disneyland in the fall and nothing could make me happier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment