Thursday, June 3, 2010

Don't forget to bring your death certificate...

Been a while since I posted. Sorry about that. Been busy doing nothing (and by nothing I mean talking on Skype, watching TV, shopping too much and going to Disneyland. Best nothing I can think of)

But anyway, I've got some updates on Disney news!

Update #1:
It seems I have found myself some roommates! 4 other girls and I have decided to try to wrangle ourselves the same apartment so we can have girly, Disney, goofy fun from August to January. I'm rather excited. My actual roommate seems to be a replica of me...right down to the height. I'm hoping we can sing duets for youtube videos and exchange disney trivia all year.

Update #2:
Received an email from housing telling me I need to decide how I'm going to pay. Slight problem...already paid in full for housing. Even got it on my credit card statement. So I'm currently trying to deal with that so they don't try to charge me twice or worse, kick me out!

Update #3:
The Fall Advantage program has begun! I'm using my facebook stalking skills to decipher some tips about what the program is actually like...found one guy who is a Jungle Cruise Skipper, so there is still hope that my dream will come true. I wonder if I can call them and tell them what a brilliant actress/comedian I am...maybe that will convince them. :)

Update #4:
That's really it. Disney is getting into the summer season which means the park is filling up, and my pass is about to be no good. How will I survive just over a month with no Disney? Must go next week to get my fix. Disneyland is a drug.

Only 76 days until I move in. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment