Thursday, June 17, 2010

Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to work I go!

Work Location Wish List!

#1 Jungle Cruise!
Most of my wish list was chosen because I’m a fan of the costumes in that land or attraction, but in spite of jungle’s less than adorable outfit it’s still my number 1 pick. Jungle is one of the few locations where I would get to play a character. Guest interaction is extremely high, and it would allow me to utilize my theatre roots. Plus, who doesn’t want to tell bad jokes all day? Dream come true.

#2 Fantasyland

Ok this one is purely for the costumes. I adore the little flowered lederhosen and the beautiful green peacoats with toggle buttons in the winter season. Plus, I would get to experience children at their happiest….especially if I got the opportunity to work Storybook Land. That was one of my favorite rides as a child. I would LOVE to create that magic.

#3 Midway Mania

Another ride where I love the costumes. Cute gaucho pants, plaid, blue bow ties and straw hats? Plus the ride is so much fun.

#4 Tower of Terror

I would love to be able to get into the creepy character on TOT. I always love it when I get a CM that’s super into it, so it would be great to do that for other guests. Plus the bellhop costumes are pretty cool. I love the hats.


So those are the 4 locations I would love to work. I’m praying I don’t get stuck in Tomorrowland or Toon Town. It would be nice to work in DCA because at least I would get off relatively early every night, but the dream is to work in the Disneyland park. A friend made a call to a higher up on the Jungle Cruise and recommended that I get placed there, so cross your fingers that works. Whatever happens I’m just excited to be working for Mr. Mouse!


Side note, I read about some auditions for Aladdin in DCA. I’m considering attending…even though I can’t be Jasmine (stupid height) I could potentially be cast in the ensemble. Not sure if I’m not allowed because of my placement in the program though. Also, I’m supposed to be back in NorCal by then, so that could cause a problem. Hmmmm…difficult decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment