Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Non Disney Related Post

These last few days I've been planning a trip with my family to Florida in order to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Universal Orlando is actually offering a really great package deal that offers hotel accommodations, park tickets, a meal at the three broomsticks, a city walk pass, transportation, and best of all, early entrance to the park every day! Because the park will only have been open for about 2 months at that point, I have a feeling the early admission will be essential so I don't have to wait 3 hours in line for every ride.

Here is the link: http://www.universalorlando.com/Florida_Vacation_Packages/bf/harrypotter.aspx?ComponentId=13187&SourcePageId=7805#5

I've also been hearing a lot of great things about the park. This is a review I read on the food: http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/45398045.html#cutid1

All in all, I think it's going to be a simply magical experience and I can't wait!

Of course we'll be stopping at Disneyworld while we're there (we have vacation club points to spare...so why not?) and I just know I won't be able to get away without participating in the American Idol experience again.

So now I have three wonderful things to look forward to in August! Fiona's wedding, Harry Potter World, and DCP. Can the months go faster please?


No comments:

Post a Comment