Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shift yer cargo dearie...show 'em yer larboard side

I figured it was time to update even though I don't really have anything new to report. I'm still MONTHS away from my arrival date of August 18th, and it's positively killing me. I have to go to Disneyland on a weekly basis now to satisfy my Disney cravings. I've been chatting with some fellow CPers on facebook - it's nice to be able to relate to other people that are just as obsessed and excited as I am.

I still haven't attempted to call my recruiter to specifically request Jungle or Storybook Land....I'm not sure if it would even make a difference. My mom is convinced that they put me in attractions instead of guest relations because they want me in a "performance" role, but I'm not so sure. I never really mentioned my theatre background - plus I would expect that they would think a performer would be great at guest relations because you're used to faking being happy. Well anyway, no sense in questioning it or trying to figure out the reasoning. God put me in attractions for a reason, and it's silly for me to try to question or control his will.

I heard about something called "Disney chorus" which sounds right up my alley. I'm going to have to look more into it, but anything that involves performance and Disney and I'm sold.

I'll update again when I have actual news to report - but it could be a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment