Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Guess Who's Back

Well hi. I'm back. Although that's pretty obvious as this is my blog. It'd be weird if someone else was posting.

Time sure flies, right?

I just read through every post in this blog, and boy was that a trip down memory lane. It was fascinating to see the ways I've changed over the years, and how I'm still exactly the same. It's almost like getting to know myself all over again.

The last 6 years have been full of change, love, heart break, boredom, fear, sadness, joy, regret, and most of all, hope. I can't help but notice a recurring theme of hope for what's to come.

I've never been particularly good at focusing on the positive. I have to constantly remind myself to live in the present, and to appreciate the here and now. I'm not sure that's ever going to go away. But I'm happy to see that I'm constantly trying.

I have a lot to say about my life now, but not the words to express it.

I'm happy.

I'm impatient.

I'm not sure I'll ever be satisfied in my career.

I'm truly, madly, and deeply in love.

And most of all, I'm curious.

Future Jillian - stay curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment