Monday, October 4, 2010

Remember...Dreams DO come true

Today I was given a Great Service Fanatic card from the main lead at Captain EO. It recognized my theme phrasing and fantastic spieling at the attraction. I turned it into the Team Center and am apparently now entered in a drawing for the month where I could win movie tickets or something like that. Honestly, don't care much about the prize...mostly I'm just super flattered to get the recognition.

Tomorrow night I will be working EO during Mickey's Halloween party which I'm excited about because I'll get to see all of the fantastic costumes. I plan on attending the party at some point (most likely dressed as Belle), so tomorrow will give me my first look at what it will be like.

Knott's Halloween Haunt is coming up, along with Universal Studios (if i can make it over there). Life is awesome...I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment