Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Somebody push the red button!

Updates have been scarce...I know. Honestly, nothing incredibly interesting or different has been happening. I mean I could update every day with, "Went to work. Danced at EO. Mouth hurts from smiling. Love life" but that would get a bit dull, wouldn't it?

However....last night we finally had a college program event and so I have something to write! Yesterday was my day off, and so Lauren and I went into the park for some funtimes goodness. Before we got to Disneyland though, we stopped off at Company D where Lauren got her lanyard started out! I have infected yet another helpless soul with pin trading addiction. So I finally was able to pin trade in the park! Stop at every cast member I want and chat with the crazies...oh man. I had missed it.

Then that evening we had the privilege of riding space mountain with the lights on! I grouped up with Steven from St Francis and some of his friends (Justin, Jessica, Jessica, Kelly and Nathan to be exact!) and we were all SO excited. So first we ride it with the lights off...totally normal. But then they turned all the lights on and wow...it's so different. First of all, it feels way slower with the lights on. Secondly, the show building is so much smaller than I expected! I mean, when you're on the ride it feels like you're flying through space. But then you see the building and it's so crowded! It was a really cool experience though. The techie in me was geeking out.

Now it's back to the normal schedule, but I'm still thoroughly enjoying myself. We tour the animation building at DCA on wednesday, so I'll probably update after that.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment